- Company: A Private Company
- Industry: Misc. Services
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Royal Singi Hotel is looking to recruit self motivated leaders who are result oriented with excellent interpersonal and customer handing skills. He/She must possess the ability to work within a team environment and provide consistent and exceptional service experience to guests at all times. Candidates are preferred with Min Bachelor’s degree and a strong command of both Nepali and English.
Working knowledge of computers is mandatory i.e. e-mails, excel word, develop presentations, cost calculations, ability to read and analyze sales/cost reports, internal and external correspondence as well as submit monthly and quarterly business critique reports.
- 3-4 years of prior Management experience in a 4/5 star hotel within Housekeeping Dept
- Flexible with schedule and hands-on operational leader
- Must have sound knowledge of laundry operations and inventory management
- Problem solver with the ability to be pragmatic and lead, a team of over 20 personnel
- Must possess a keen eye to detail and ensure the Dept conforms to established standards for cleanliness in rooms and public areas
- Prior opening experience of a new property will be an asset
Royal Singi Hotel
Lal Durbar, Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977 -1 -4424190/4424191
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit your application and resume/CV to our Human Resources Dept via email at email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted directly for interview.
Published in The Himalayan Times Daily Newspaper