- Company: The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant P. Ltd.
- Industry: Restaurant/Food Service
- Address: Jhamsikhel, Restaurant road
- NRs 0 per hour (Based on work experience)
- Full Time / Contract
- 6+ years
- Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
- We are conducting a search for an outstanding and talented Executive Chef for our well-known and respected Italian Restaurant facility within our first class Wine house property in Kathmandu. www.vesperhouse.com
- 9 years acclaimed The Vesper Café & Restaurant enjoyed an excellent reputation of being one of the best Italian & Continental restaurants in the city and in the area. Highlights of our restaurant would be pleasing and elegant ambience, high level of cuisine, wines and impeccable service.
- The Chef would be creating the most of authentic and classic Italian, Mediterranean & Continental cuisine, using the most freshest of ingredients. A patient trainer and teaching your 10 to 15 culinary team to maintain outstanding standards. He/she will be in charge of costings, schedules, ordering and financials for outstanding restaurant operation.
- We are seeking an exceptional Executive Chef that is personable, media savvy, culinary promotion minded as well as having an eye for details. Candidates with Culinary degree, college courses in Culinary/Restaurant or Hospitality Management and pedigree is preferred.
- Must have solid background in Italian, Mediterranean up market dining. Minimum of 6 years of experience in a first class deluxe or reputable free standing restaurants is a must. Ability to deliver a very refined and quality product and for guests to experience an exceptional and memorable dining occasion.
- Outstanding personality in dealing directly with guests at their table and open style kitchen. Exceptional organizational and communication skills and be a leader and role model to all employees. Strong leadership experience and business acumen.
- This outstanding career opportunity offers a generous compensation package, which will include a base salary of above NPR 45,000 per month (based on experience), + 10% Service Charge, exceptional bonus structure and a comprehensive employment benefit. This position will offer tremendous career growth and personal satisfaction with excellent international organization.
- The Vesper Group would like to thank all candidates for your interest, but regret that only those qualified and match the following: (No exceptions)
The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant P. LTD. would like to thank all candidates for your interest, but regret that only those qualified and match the following: (No exceptions)
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above urgent assignment. Look forward to hearing from you.
The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant P. LTD.
Ph. +977-1-5548179 Cell No. +9779801046659
www.vespercafe.com | www.vesperhouse.com