- Company: CAMRIS International
- Industry: Other
- Address: 78 Naya Basti Marg
- Please check vacancy details.
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Enumerators/Field Researchers, Midterm Evaluation of USAID/Nepal’s PFMSP
Required number: 3
In support of the CAMRIS-implemented, USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity, we seek 3 field researchers for the upcoming Mid-Term Evaluation for USAID/Nepal’s Public Financial Management Strengthening Project (PFMSP). The purpose of this Mid-term Evaluation of the PFMSP is to:
- Determine whether the activity is on track to accomplish its intended results and recommend course corrections if necessary.
- Assess the extent to which the activity’s interventions are effective and whether the developmental hypothesis and theory of change remain valid.
- Examine whether the activity’s approaches remain relevant given the evolving federal context, and recommend adjustments, if warranted.
- Assess the degree to which there is early evidence of sustained results.
- Determine whether the activity is advancing on the Mission’s GESI policy.
- USAID will use the results of the mid-term evaluation to make necessary course corrections to the activity and to inform future programming decisions.
- Translation and finalization of data collection tools.
- Participate in field researchers’ training
- Participate in pilot testing of data collection tools in the field.
- Conduct data collection works in the study areas. Support in gathering data through focus group discussions and key informant interviews with PFMSP stakeholders.
- Support evaluation team members in reviewing key documents for this project.
- Support in translation and transcribing of field scripts and support in coding of qualitative data.
- Support in managing and coordinating data collection activities in the field.
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferred in financial management, public policies, organizational development or relevant field from recognized national or international university,
- Experience involved in field-based research, evaluation, or assessments, preferably across at least three years.
- Field experience working in the development sector preferably focusing on governance activities and capacity building,
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Nepali
Interested applicants are requested to go through the above mentioned link and follow the procedure for application.