- Company: FHI 360 Nepal
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
FHI 360 Nepal
FHI 360, an international NGO, is currently recruiting qualified and experienced Nepali citizen for the following position to join its team:
DRIVER – Kathmandu-based
The Driver is responsible to drive FHI 360 vehicle and ensure that the vehicle is in proper condition. S/he should ensure cleanliness of the vehicle on daily basis and oversee routine maintenance and servicing of the vehicle.
- Drive FHI 360 vehicle in Kathmandu and to project field sites.
- Ensure vehicle is in proper condition.
- Maintain vehicle log book regularly.
- Deliver FHI 360 mails and parcels as necessary.
- Report vehicle problem immediately to the supervisor.
- Valid driving license.
- 3-4 years of driving experience.
- Previous experience of working in I/NGO will be preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle machines and parts.
- Ability to read and write in Nepali and simple English is desirable.
- Willingness to travel outside the valley as required.
- Completed secondary level of education.
- Proven employment record in similar position.
Duration: One year of contract with possibility of extension.
Final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. July 19, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Any effort to influence the selection process will result in disqualification.