- Company: CodeBee Nepal
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Naxal, kathmandu
- Software Development
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Candidates must have a strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, strong database skills and must have experience developing web applications which combine high-level server-side and client-side programming techniques.
- Experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET/C# applications using MVC 4 or higher
- Knowledge of deployment strategies for distributed and multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with using TFS/GIT as a source control tool as well as using the Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in design and implementation of user interfaces
- Experience working with REST web services and designing and developing XML-based schemas for data exchange
- Strong knowledge on HTML/jQuery/CSS and Ajax Techniques
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical business issues and technical problems
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Ability to be self-sufficient within a team and communicate with other team members for best technical solutions
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Interested Candidates shall send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. No salary bar for deserving candidates.