- Company: Japan-Nepal Health and Tuberculosis Research Association (JANTRA)
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Tinkune, Koteswor
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Japan-Nepal Health & Tuberculosis Research Association (JANTRA) is national level NGO, working in the field of Tuberculosis Care. JANTRA is going to implement TB program in Kaski, Syangja, Nawalparasi and Tanahun partnership with Save the Children. JANTRA invites from the interested and eligible candidates who are professional, result oriented and accountable in the field of TB care.
Jobs Summary:Executing project intervention at the district level.
- Bachelor degree in Public Health with 2 year's experience in health system. Experience in TB Programmeis asset management OR
- Health Assistant /Staff Nurse and Bachelor degree in any discipline with 5 years' experience in community health and TB Programme Management.
Application submission deadline: 22 April 2018, 5.00 PM.
To apply, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org at including copy of your Resume / CV and a cover letter.