Counselor (Male) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Counseling / PsychoSocial
- Full Time
- Please check details below.
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Counsellor for our client company.
A reputed Educational Consultancy based in Kathmandu (Putalisadak).
Position: Counsellor (Male)
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or above in marketing or relevant degree
- 2-3 years experience in the same field or freshers with outstanding communication and counselling skills can apply.
- Excellent English language ability
- Excellent in using Microsoft office products
- Excellent Public Relation skills
- Outstanding presentation skill and outgoing personality
- Have or can make good relationship with Higher Secondary schools or university and their teachers
Starting Salary: Nrs. 30,000 / Month plus Annual/ Extra Bonus (Around Nrs. 50,000 plus salary package)
Bonus (Performance based bonus / Future Salary):
- Candidate meeting our minimum performance requirement will receive approx. additional Nrs. 20,000 per month
- Candidates meeting our average performance requirement will receive approx.. additional Nrs. 60,000/month
- Candidate meeting our expected performance requirement will receive approx..Nrs. 1,00,000 additional per month
- Candidate meeting higher performance requirement receive over Nrs.150,000 per months
Staff Welfare Fund: All staffs will have access to Staff Welfare fund under organisational rules and regulations
Assistant / Partner: Successful candidate will be able to employ his / her own marketing manager cum assistant
Future Growth: Successful candidate who achieve higher performance within the organisation, will be given charge of managing office with around 20 staffs