- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Counseling / PsychoSocial
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Counselling for one of our clients.
Position: Counselling (Male/Female)
- Minimum Bachelor degree.
- More than or equals to 1 Year (Freshers can apply)
Working Hour: 8 hr / day
Job Level: Senior Level
- A relationship of trust and respect with clients.
- Actively listening to client concerns and empathizing with their position.
- Accepting without bias the issues raised by clients
- Helping clients towards a deeper understanding of their concerns.
- Challenging any inconsistencies in what clients say or do.
- Helping clients to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward.
- Referring clients to other sources of help, as appropriate.
- Attending supervision and training courses.
- Liaising, as necessary, with other agencies and individuals to help make changes based on the issues raised by clients.
- Working to agreed targets in relation to client contact.
- Keeping records and using reporting tools.
- Knowledge of IT Tools.
Duty and Responsibility
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Customer service attitude
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Handle the incoming call and reception.
- Handle customers politely
- Report on daily activities.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.