- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Corporate Secretary for our client company.
A reputed Manufacturing Company based in Kathmandu.
Position: Corporate Secretary
Salary: Negotiable (No bar for deserving candidates)
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Preferred in any field.
- Minimum 2 yrs. of relevant Experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic & negotiation skills to deal with employees across all levels & departments.
- Has thorough knowledge of State’s legal mandates On legal laws & labor laws.
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills.
- Prepared To travel
- Provide administrative support including office work flow, academic support, appointments, correspondence, data compilation and records control.
- Provide the day to day administrative and procurement functions of the company.
- Set up and maintain filing & indexing systems, set up work procedures.
- Raising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Ensure rules and procedures in place regarding working hours, lunch, office closure and communications etc.
- Create, control, and monitor all administrative requirements of other departments.
- Agenda management: booking, travels, meeting, arrange hotel for VIP.