Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- SLC / TSLC
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Cook for our client company.
Job Position: Cook
- Minimum one year experience in related field.
- Good standards of hygiene.
- Monitoring and managing supplies.
- He/ She must be able to read and write in English.
- Have knowledge of basic cooking and must be able to work according to the given recipe.
- Supervise and coordinate activities food preparation.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food.
- Ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals.
- Monitor sanitation practices and ensure that kitchen safety standards are followed.
Work hours: 11:00 am to 8 pm;
During event, Wednesdays and Fridays working hours will be 11 am to 9.30 pm
Candidates having their own vehicle are more preferred.
Salary: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 12,000 per month