- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Computer - Content Writing
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Mass Comm. and Journalism
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
JOBSNEPAL.COM (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Content Writer for our client company.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects the brand’s voice
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Bachelor's Degree English, Journalism or Related field.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Should have good command in languages both English and Nepali
- Creative mind keeping with the latest trends in advertising sector
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Good command in written and spoken Nepali.
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude
- Highly proficient in English writing skills with command of spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook.
- Punctual and willing to work in odd hours when needed