- Company: Alchemy Digital Media Group Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Address: Dhumbarai, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Computer - Content Writing
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We need the passionate content writer for our varied local business website for digital marketing strategy. The candidate should be hard working and must be capable of handling excellent English content delivery pressure. Our audience is primarily from America and EU. The Candidate will be responsible of creating SEO driven content. Creating fresh content every day as well as modifying existing content. Researching on different business niche topics to give relevant information in the article is also a responsibility of the candidate.
We are looking for a qualified English Content Writer to join our team. He/She should have effective communication skills with the following qualifications.
The Content Writer will be responsible for conducting thorough research on business niche topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. You’ll be responsible for delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness:
The Content Writer is "the voice" of our clients by writing web copy that aligns with their branding and other marketing efforts.
- Must be excellent in overall writing skills in several different styles/tones
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- An understanding of formatting articles for the web
- Should have good knowledge about Basic Computer
- Excellent in writing blogs and news articles
- Must be highly creative
- Familiarity with Social Media
- Interest in technology (internet, software) and marketing
- Ability to produce copy, quickly, free of grammatical errors
- Understands how to create the persuasive/convincing copy
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to create written content about a wide array of topics
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines consistently
- The desire to find efficient ways to do repetitive tasks
- Reliable and responsible candidates are a must
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing a plus
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and Internet Marketing will be plus point.
If you're passionate about writing, online marketing, and want to work with a growing agency, apply today!