- Company: Hurendec
- Industry: Other
- Address: Manma
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Human Rights and Environment Development Centre (HuRENDEC) Nepal has been established in Kalikot and working in Karnali region since 2053. The organization has been working on need based action orientated multi-disciplinary areas through social mobilization especially focusing on Human Rights, Livelihood, micro enterprise, Lobby/Advocacy, Research, empowerment, disaster management, Natural Resource Management, eco friendly infrastructure and trail bridge support.
Now, HuRENDEC Nepal has been working in all 10 districts of Karnali Pradesh which has contact office in Kathmandu also. HuRENDEC Nepal has been selected from Plan International Nepal for Child Rights Situation Assessment (CRSA) in Naraharinath Rural Municipality. So, we hereby invites application from VAT registered individual consultant for maximum 1 month period.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange/ Conduct coordination meeting with R.municipality;
- Support to select enumerators;
- Make training curricula and deliver training;
- Arrange Enumerators’ training for data collection;
- Involve FGD at project site;
- Prepare Checklist, Structured questionnaire and FGD subject matter;
- Know the effective way of data Collection, data analysis and report writing;
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis with proper software (SPSS etc);
- Know about social research methodology (collect case stories, photos etc);
- Prepare Initial report and share at Municipality meeting;
- Prepare and submit final report with analyzed data;
- Strong coordination and dedication for effective result.
Qualification: Masters Degree with 3 years’ experiences on relevant subject matter (Child rights status and Nepalese laws and research methods) or Bachelor in Social science or Development subject with 5 years’ experiences in relevant subject matter (Child rights status and Nepalese laws and research methods). Good inter personnel communication, facilitation, coordination and presentation skills are equally important.
Results oriented individuals may submit application along with updated CV with legal documents (VAT certificate and tax clearance certificate) to HuRENDEC Nepal, Kalikot, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th December, 2018. Only short listed consultants will be notified for further process. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.