- Company: The Johanniter International Assistance
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Jhamsikhel-3
- 1+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Terms of Reference
Johanniter seeks a consultant to facilitate Lesson Learnt Workshop (LLW) on
Nepal Earthquake Recovery Programme
Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe is an International, humanitarian non-governmental organization based in Berlin, Germany, which was established in 1952. Its Johanniter International branch has been working in Nepal since May 2015aftermath of the earthquake. Johanniter implemented Nepal Earthquake Recovery Program partnership with GraminMahilaSrijanshilPariwar-GMSP and Naya Health Nepal-NHN. Johanniter implemented emergency relief, mental health and psychosocial care, Disaster Risk Reduction, WASH, child protection projects in Sindhupalchokin partnership with GMSP and Restart Primary Healthcare programme in Dolakha partnership with NHN.
2. Purpose and Objective of the Assignment
The selected consultant will be facilitating two days workshop to identify lesson learnt and good practices from the implemented projects under Nepal Earthquake Recovery Programme facilitated by Johanniter and its implementing partners.
3. Scope of Assignment
The scope of the assignment is to conduct Lesson Learnt Workshop (LLW) and identify lesson learnt/good practices of the projects implemented by Johanniter and its implementing partners. During the assignment the following scope of work need to be completed during his/her assigned timeframe.
- Review of project proposals and final reports
- Review of program review meetings’ reports
- Review of SWC final evaluation report
- Workshop module/schedule finalization by consulting with Johanniter Program Manager
- Facilitate LLW to identify lesson learnt and good practices from the experience of the
- Draft a report and share with Johanniter team for their review and comments
- Submit a quality report to Johanniter
- Detail agenda with session plan and delivery contents for the training
- Delivery of 2 days’ workshop on lesson learnt and good practices
- Final report on lesson learnt/good practices of Nepal Earthquake Recovery Programme
5. Participants of the workshop
Participants of the workshop will be the partner staff from field, management and executive board level as well as Johanniter’s program, finance and administrative staffs. In total, 25 staffs will be participated in the workshop.
The assignment will be undertaken in a 6 days period including desk review and LLW model preparation (2 days), travel to workshop venue and facilitation of workshop (2 days) and
finalization of report (2 days).
The budget will be based on the financial proposal received from the consultants in competitive process.
8. Education and Eligibility criteria of facilitator
Proven experience/certified as a training on Lesson Learnt/Good Practices
Previous experience on facilitation of training specially on lesson learnt/good practices
In depth knowledge/experience on development and humanitarian projects
Strong presentation, communication, documentation and reporting skills
Master degree in communication/documentation, social science, development or
How to apply:
Proposals should be sent to Johanniter Nepal Deputy Country Director, Ms. Sudha Shakya at email@example.com
Applications must include:
1. A technical and financial offer in English (max. 4 pages), outlining the consultant’s understanding of the present terms of reference, the proposed methodology and workshop schedule, as well as a breakdown of consultancy fees.
2. Curriculum vitae of the proposed consultant(s).
3. Example of previous similar work/report if available.
Deadline for submission of applications: 21 October 2019