- Company: Not Disclosed
- Industry: Other
- Address: Kathmandu
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Intermediate (10+2)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
· Teach students and learners to use computers.
· Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
· Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
· Manage and monitor student behavior.
· Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
· Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities in consistent with the student management issues.
· Conduct group training sessions.
· Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
· Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
· Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum according to Nepal Government.
Good team player & willing to learn are the top most requirment for this job.
+2 completed with 2 years or more experience with computer science can apply for this post.
Preference will be given for Bachelors + experiences candidate.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this post.