- Company: Attic Group Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Restaurant/Food Service
- Address: Teendhaara, Durbarmarg
- 4+ years
- SLC / TSLC
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Position Type: Contract
Experience: At least 4-5 years’ experience in the related field.
Education: School level completion, desirable.
- To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Head Chef’s, Chef’s and Sous Chef’s instructions.
- To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained and agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met under guidance from a senior chef.
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section.
- Ensure K.O.T. is made for all orders before supplying the food.
- To carry out daily and weekly procedure, including temperature checks, food labeling/ dating, and storage.
- To have an understanding of menu planning, the implementation of stock controls, good stock management, and how this enables the kitchen to meet gross profit.
- To be familiar with the opening and closing procedures of the kitchen and carry them out as rotated.
- To keep a high standard of cleanliness on the section, also to assist in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness asked for by a senior chef.
- Report to the Maintenance Department for any breakdown of the kitchen equipment and get them repaired or replaced instantly.
- Help the Head Chef/ Sous Chef to ensure that food inventory is taken at the end of each month.
- Perform any other related ad hoc duties assigned by the Management.
- Basic computer skills.
- Report writing skills.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to take instruction and follow procedures.
- Attentiveness to details.
- High level of manual dexterity.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, often under pressure.
The applicants must send their CV/Resume along with the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the preliminary assessment, the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted and called for the interview, which will be followed by final selection.