- Company: National Network for Safe Migration (NNSM)
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Anamnagar, Kathmandu
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
National Network for Safe Migration (NNSM) is an umbrella institution of the 19 organizations working in the field of migration.From the time of its inception it has been playing the crucial role in the policy advocacy, awareness and many other issues of foreign employment. The network has been actively function in GON creating a decent foreign employment industry by ensuring the fair recruitment practices and the protection of the rights of the migrant workers in order to create as afeand dignified migration.
Position: Coordinator (Kathmandu Based)
Required No.: 1
Required Qualification and Experiences:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Social Science/Law/Human Rights and related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on Program /Project Development, Planning Management, Reporting, Monitoring and Implementation.
Major responsibilities are as follows:
- Oversee the overall operation of these cretari at and the programs and activities of NNSM.
- Coordinate with NNSM members, partners and other relevant stakeholders for the effective implementation of the programs and activities of NNSM.
- Maintain the communication with all there relevants take holders.
- Liaison with the concerned government agencies.
- Coordinate with and supervise subordinates for the implementation of the project related activities. Provide updated information and related reports to the executive committee of NNSM
- Monitor and supervise the progress of the activities on the basis of the work plans.
- Coordinate with the executive management committee for the administrative and financial matters.
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension.
Application Procedures:Qualified and interested applicants are requested to submit a letter of interest, updated CV and contact details of two referees to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further process. Telephone enquiries are not entertained.
Deadline for submission of application: 6th April 2019, 5 pm (Nepali time)