- Company: Restless Development
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Restless Development
- Expression of Interest
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Call for Volunteer (2 positions)
We know young people have the power to solve the challenges we face in our world, but they are being ignored and overlooked. We are the agency that works with young people so they can lead in solving those challenges. Whether that means supporting communities to end child marriage or prevent HIV, we work with young people to change their lives and the lives of people in their communities.
Our programmes are genuinely life-changing, but we can’t do any of this without talented, creative individuals at every level of our organization.
Restless Development Nepal is implementing PACE (Professional and Community Engagement) programme in partnership with Macquarie University and AVI, inviting change. The volunteer will be working alongside Australian students.
We are currently seeking self-motivated, out-going and vibrant young persons to work as volunteer (2 positions) in the programme.
- Support in information gathering about Restless Development programme
- Support in documentation of need assessment of community and stakeholders
- Translation and Interpretation
- Local Coordination
- Support in students’ welfare
- Field visits in line with activity of the project.
- Report to programme team of Restless Development Nepal.
- Needs to stay in the community during the placement.
- Other duties as assigned by Restless Development and Students’ supervisor.
Please note that this position will be paid with NPR. 10000/- per month excluding food, accommodation and costing associated with the programme. The volunteers need to have at least 1-month commitment. The applicant must be below 28 years of age and minimum qualification of Bachelors level.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th June 2019.
Restless Development is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified members from marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process.