CALL FOR CONSULTANT : Detail
- Company: Restless Development
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Restless Development
- Consulting & Professional Services
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
CALL FOR CONSULTANT
Young people share a restless determination to address the problems that affect them the most. That’s where we come in.
Restless Development is a global agency for youth-led development. It supports young people to demand and deliver a just and sustainable world for all. This global agency is led by strategic hubs in ten countries across Africa, Asia and in the UK and USA, with a wider network of partners across the world.
It works to make sure young people have a voice, aliving, sexual rights and are leaders in preventing and solving the world’s challenges. Restless Development has been working with young people since 1985 and its work is led by thousands of young people every year. We listen to young people, our work is led by young people and together we help young people make lasting change in their communities and countries.
For more information on Restless Development’s youth led mission and work in Nepal, please visit: www.restlessdevelopment.org.
Zero Tolerance programme aims to reduce the prevalence of school-related gender-based violence and establishing child- and adolescent-friendly procedures to respond to incidents of gender-based violence (GBV) when they occur. The overall goal of the project is "Targeted schools are safe spaces, free ofall forms of gender-based violence, where girlsand boys are able to equitably learn end becomeempowered to protect themselves and counter harmful social norms and practices".
With the aim of enhancing comprehensive knowledge on GBV (impact, legal aspects, case management guidelines, and referral mechanisms) of Palikas' Representative, Teachers, School Management Committees and PTA members intargeted schools, Restless Development is planning to organized "Capacity Building Training for Suggestion Hearing Committee" at school level.
The consultant will be responsible for training session design and delivery on Gender Based Violence, case management, complain hearing mechanism to Palikas' representative, SMC, PTA and Teachers.
Basic Term of Reference (TOR)
- Development of training manual on GBV, Complaint Hearing Procedure, Case Management and Referral Mechanism.
- Deliver 56 trainings each of 1 day to Palaika representatives, teachers, SMC, PTA, Complain hearing committee (4 training for Palika Representative, 40 for HT, GBV PoC, SMC, PTA + GCC members and 12 for SMC/PTA)
- Provide detail training report (photos, captions, best practices, best learning, challenges are must)
- Training management and quality assurance of the training
- Develop a detailed evaluation of the modules/workshop(s) by the participants so that the workshop/training materials can be improved according to the participant feedback.
- Prepare handouts and other training materials as needed
This can be amended on mutual understanding of both parties.
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to send financial and technical proposalalong with CV to email@example.com by 14 August, 2018.
Restless Development reserves the right to reject any or all proposals without providing any reason and has no obligation to accept any offer made. Furthermore, proposals not strictly adhering to the conditions may not be considered by Restless Development, whose decision on the matter shall be final.