Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Business Development
- NRs 10000 - 15000 per month
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Business Development Officer/ Trainee for our client company.
A reputed Insurance Company based in Kathmandu.
Job Position: Business Development Officer/ Trainee
The job comprises of the following responsibilities:
- Customer base development and client relationship
- Take incoming customers calls and processes sales
- Ad hoc assistance with any administrative duties
- Direct sales via phone and personal meetings
- Cold calls or outgoing customer calls
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies in the industry
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans
- Liaison with insurance companies to represent clients
The candidate must possess the following characteristics.
- Can-do and positive attitudePersevering and ‘never give up’ attitude
- People’s person
Experience and education:
Bachelor’s degree (or pursuing bachelor’s degree)
Salary:10,000- 15000 plus attractive commissions (The candidate will be paid above average market salaries including sales commissions and bonuses)
Note: Candidates should possess valid two wheeler license. Freshers are encouraged to apply.