- Company: Cybernetics Pvt.Ltd
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kamalpokhari
- Business Development
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a company working in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication Services within the country. Being a Leader for innovative solution for smart world, we have been currently focusing in major fronts, Internet of Things (IoT), Machine to Machine (M2M), Smart Bus Solution (follow the link, https://www.ntc.net.np/pages/view/nt-bus-internet), Networking Solution Provider, and telecommunication services provided by Nepal Telecom such as Nepal Telecom Enquiry Service 197, NT Bus Internet and with various other Bundling products like Mobile and Internet Devices of Nepal Telecom.
Established in 1999, the company currently employs 250 + staffs (Including Nepal Telecom call Center) with the combined expertise and competence in technology and management. Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. recently focusing in the development of the Machine to Machine (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Bus Project and Telecommunication sector. On this regards, we are announcing Vacancy for our project as given below requirements.
For more details: www.cybernetics.com.np
Position: Business Development Coordinator-2 Positions(Preferred For Female Candidate)
REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for aggressive, ambitious individuals who have the minimum 2 years of experience in related field. The representative should be presentable, smart and preferred Business Management graduates OR IT/Communication degree Background OR any relevant graduates are also welcome
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strongly required to rewrite the content related to business, drafting business proposal to the clients and making tender documents to prospective clients incorporated with management level.
- Able to develop marketing plan and strategies and meet the company goals
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Interacting with Sr. Executive to create the new business strategy, planning and process to execute the business plan.
- Entertain Business meeting with potential clients
- Remuneration negotiable for the deserving candidates.
- Other facilities are offered as per official rules and regulations
Perspective candidates should drop their Resume/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com before 16th, April 2018
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
- We invite fresh Graduate Trainee also*
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons.