- Company: Tekvortex Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Pulchowk
- Computer - Technology/Management
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- B.E. in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
This is a professional opening requiring a minimum of 3 years of related experience in the software industry. Our team consist of an energetic group of passionate strategic thinkers, creative minds and technical specialists.
We are looking for Business Analysts who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software products and services.
- Determine and document project requirements through interaction with stakeholders and research.
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements using analysis and modeling tools to match strategic business objectives with practical technical solutions.
- Organize requirements into related categories to effectively manage and communicate them.
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups for the same.
- Create use-cases and verify requirements through analysis, test, demonstration and inspection.
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection.
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application level and perform perform quality assurance.
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team.
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related technical or management field.
- Practical application ability with tools like Microsoft Office, Project Visio, Balsamic etc.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and processes.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong experience in user testing and project management.
- Working database skills including ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes.
- Ability to work in flexible schedules overlapping with US office hours.
- Ability to motivate others and lead change.
- Familiar with business case development and modeling techniques will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis, Project/Product Manager or Quality Assurance will be an added advantage.