- Company: Attic Group Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Restaurant/Food Service
- Address: Teendhaara, Durbarmarg
- 1+ years
- Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Position Type: Contract
Experience: At least 1-2 years’ experience as Asst. Bartender
Education: Graduate in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Prepare drinks as per order.
- Check the preparation of bar for service.
- Understand and carry out orders given by the Manager or Supervisor.
- Advise guests on the choice of drinks including cocktails, mocktails, wine, special brands etc.
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations on the same.
- Check proper par stock and make store requisition for drinks.
- Help F&B Controller with inventory and maintain par stock.
- Keep list of beverages menu up to date and be aware of items that are not available.
- At the end of the service, return all bar equipment to their designated places.
- Provide necessary information to customers about specific beverages.
- Inform customers of promotions and reward systems.
- Report to the Reporting Manager any complaints, disputes, queries, comments from guests.
- Help monitor beverage consumption to ensure guests do not become too intoxicated.
- Identify and acknowledge regular guests; know than choice and specific taste of beverages.
- Perform any other related ad hoc duties assigned by the Management.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic conflict resolution skills.
- Manpower and roster skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to take instruction and follow procedures.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, often under pressure.
The applicants must send their CV/Resume along with the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the preliminary assessment, the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted and called for the interview, which will be followed by final selection.