- Company: Seelogic International
- Industry: Consulting
- Address: Kantipath
- Computer - WebDesigning & Programming
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
SeeLogic is an independent CRM consultancy and leading Microsoft Partner helping businesses get the most from their relationships with best-fit CRM technologies. With over 20 years’ experience and 100’s of successful CRM projects to our name, we ensure our clients’ CRM projects are a success by providing unrivalled expertise at each stage of the CRM journey.
Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been successfully adopted by all the users, which is why we provide a number of services to get user buy-in and help organisations manage the change process.
SeeLogic is Headquartered in Aylesbury UK with an office in Kathmandu, Nepal.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the back-end web developer is important within SeeLogic, with responsibilities including the development and evolution of SeeLogic’s website as well as client websites.The back-end web developer will be responsible for technical aspects of web development including rolling out web development as a client service within SeeLogic’s development team.
The main responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the back-end development, evolutionand maintenance of SeeLogic’s website/s so that is easy to navigate and built to the latest web standards.
- To work with SeeLogic’s web designer and front-end developer to add new innovative content to the website in line with the Marketing Manager’s plans.
- To regularly check website for technical issues such as malware, broken links, file 404 issues and to put in place immediate resolutions or escalate if necessary.
- Working with the designers and front-end developers, build website and web portals on the Microsoft Portal platform, utilising full content management capability
- To support Projects Team in the productizing of web design/development as a client service.
- To be responsible for updating own knowledge of web design & development and stay up-to-date on best practice and techniques by reading relevant blogs, forums and articles.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Experience of jQuery and OOP
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building .NET websites using the best practice & de-facto standards
- Experience of Bootstrap and Liquid Templates
- Knowledge of Microsoft Portals (Dynamics 365) is desirable but notessential
- Experience working with at a code level with:
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the latest coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Theme/Template integration
- Knowledge and experience of web accessibility
- Knowledge and experience of creating SEO friendly websites
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage
- Interest in the latest web technologies
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail