What you'll need to have
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an AWS Developer or DevOps Engineer
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficient in AWS Cloudformation
- Experience with CI/CD
- Proven experience with AWS Cognito, Lambda, S3, API Gateway, Route53
- Knowledge of deploying and managing web applications in Aws.
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages, Python, Shell scripting or others
- Proficient in MySQL/SQL and NoSQL databases
- You'll be highly desirable if you have AWS Developer Certification and skills such as Docker & experience with Mongodb
Some of the Core Competence you'll need to have
- Great teamwork as you'll be working and sharing ideas with a whole of of smart, talented technical people
- Systematic thinking and great attention to detail
- Have a growth mind set for development and continual learning
- Be result originated and have amazing problem solving skill
Some of the amazing things that you'll be performing with us!
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many!
- Design, develop and maintain web applications using various AWS Services, according to business requirements and technical specifications
- Create, implement and maintain AWS Cloudformation templates for existing and new company web applications
- Design, Implement and maintain development and CI/CD automation tools as required by the technology team.
- Perform manual developer testing and review solutions and code completed by peer developers.
- Contribute to technical requirements and specifications.
- Determine feasibility of technical solutions within time and budget constraints.
- Ensure secure software and infrastructure by adhering to industry standards and best practice
- Stay up to date with current web application security risks and mitigation strategies and latest AWS solutions
- Optimize existing software solutions and databases in order to improve performance, usability and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders as well as coach and mentor team members where needed
- Work with your direct manager to achieve the company goals and continuously improve services rendered
- Competitive remuneration; depending on the experience
- A secure long-term role and clear career path
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Health and accidental insurance for you and your loved ones
- Provident fund,Gratuity fund and Dashain bonus
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- 5-day work week (except for the 1st Sunday of the month)!
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break
Note: Position description will be discussed in detail during the face-to-face interview. We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates are requested to send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Career: AWS Developer".