- Company: Dharma Adventures
- Industry: Tourism
- Address: Kamalpokhari
- Tourism Industry
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Travel / Tourism Mgmt. (BTTM)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Dharma Adventures Pvt. Ltd, a luxury adventure travel company, catering to an up market clientele, is looking for qualified and skilled full time professional for the positions specified below.
Assistant - Marketing Executive
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Assist and work closely under the Marketing Manager / Executive on projects driving and maximizing sales related to tour operations.
- Assist with promotional activities, organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Assist with writing reports, company blogs or similar documents.
- Maintain websites, upload and update online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories as required.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Travel & Tourism (BTTM), Marketing or related field
- Minimum 01 year of experience in related field.
- Excellent command over written & spoken English (must)
- Sound knowledge of technology and MS office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.), any designing and graphical skills is an added benefit.
- Drive for initiative and creativity to suggest ideas and thoughts.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attractive Remuneration, Yearly review, Bonus, Incentives, Tips and end of service gratuity and other allowances like transport, child etc. (subject to eligibility).
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes: medical insurance, whole body care package, general dental package (annually) to staff and their eligible dependents.
- Group Accidental Insurance: group accidental life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, and workers compensation insurance.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply in confidence with a resume and a recent PP size photo to HR@dharma.com.np by 8th October 2019.
Note: Please mention clearly position applied for and expected salary.