- Company: Dharma Adventures
- Industry: Tourism
- Address: Kamalpokhari
- Tourism Industry
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Bachelors in Travel / Tourism Mgmt. (BTTM)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Dharma Adventures Pvt. Ltd, a luxury adventure travel company, catering to an up market clientele, is looking for qualified and skilled full time professional for the positions specified below.
Assistant Manager Operations
- Assist Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of the department. Address operational issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Supervise operations team to ensure that the department’s tasks are executed in smooth and efficient manner.
- Educate operations team on best practices, company policies and service excellence standards.
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staffs.
- Generate operational reports for management as needed.
- Respond to all urgent incidents reported by field staff, partners or operation officers.
- Ensure all guides, tour leaders and relevant parties receive up to date tour information.
- Perform duties as per the directions of the operations manager, the director and the Chairman;
- Safeguarding of Company assets
- Bachelor – preferably in Travel & Tourism (BTTM)
- Minimum 02 years experience in similar role.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office – especially MS Excel.
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative and carry out assigned jobs to completion
- Manage time and resources well and demonstrate good organizational and leadership ability with strong interpersonal skills
- Attractive Remuneration,Yearly review, Bonus, Incentives, Tips and end of service gratuity and other allowances like transport, child etc. (subject to eligibility).
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes: medical insurance, whole body care package, general dental package (annually) to staff and their eligible dependents.
- Group Accidental Insurance: group accidental life insurance, accidental death and disability insurance, and workers compensation insurance.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply in confidence with a resume and a recent PP size photo to HR@dharma.com.np by 8th October 2019.
Note: Please mention clearly position applied for and expected salary.