- Company: Capital Market Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Other
- Address: Teendhaara, Durbarmarg
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
About Capital Market Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Capital Market Technologies Pvt. Ltd (CMT) is a financial technology company with the aim of providing simplified financial software and services to automate the capital market.
With the slogan of “One Stop IT Solution for Capital Market” we focus on bringing innovative digital solutions to eliminate the manual process of the capital market.
CMT facilitates the capital market in the area of Research and Development, Customized Software, Business Application, Mobile Application, Web Hosting, Data Security, Hardware and Networking Support and IT Consultancy.
Capital Market Technologies is seeking for few confident and inquisitive individuals to take the role of Application Support /Marketing Executive to join the Application Portfolio Team, reporting to the Senior Software developer - Broker Office Solution Software BOSS. Application Support /Marketing Executive is responsible for providing application support with the purpose of this role to;
- Provide Support, training and troubleshooting for the BOSS application
- Assist with development work as directed and in line with the organizational priorities and the BOSS Roadmap
- Assist with System upgrade and bug fix testing and deployment
- Assist the Senior application developer to maintain BOSS functionality and support end users
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good computer knowledge
- Willing to learn applications and operate
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Communication, Presentation, and Analytical Skills
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Must possess a valid driving license and vehicle (2 wheelers)
- Basic knowledge of accounting and stock market will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel for marketing in two-wheeler
- Fresher are encouraged to apply and training will be provided
- Growing with professionals
- Work on a broad range of technologies
- Friendly team culture
- Endless opportunity to learn
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Answering Help Desk requests, phone and desktop support
- Providing application support to BOSS users
- Document issues reported by clients.
- Coordinate with technical team for resolution of reported issues.
- Maintain and update client databases
- Travelling for on-field marketing campaigns for service awareness
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- Sending emails and SMS communication and reply to emails within the required time frame
- Other duties as assigned by the concerned authority
- Liaising with Customers
- Ad hoc duties as required
Interested candidates can email their updated resume with application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org