Clearly specify the job title you are applying in your cover letter.
Also include expected salary and job description of your past experiences.
- Company: Synergy Tech Software
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Pulchowk
- Computer - Technology/Management
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Synergy Tech Software Pvt. Ltd is a software company which consists of a team of experienced professionals with a passion for delivering high-quality and innovative software solutions. Discover the world of innovation, learning, growth and equal opportunities with Synergy Tech Software Pvt. Ltd. We are looking for young, self-motivated, energetic candidates with experience in android application development.
Bachelor of Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Strong understanding of Core Java 6/7/8+ (is a must)
- Strong understanding of Android SDK (is a must), Android NDK (good to have).
- Experience/Knowledge of relational databases, SQL queries, SQLite (is a plus).
- Experience (is a plus)/Knowledge of Android ORMs.
- Experience/Knowledge of UI/UX design and implementation using any DI frameworks.
- Experience/Knowledge of Smart Device integration in android application (is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of Android App Testing.
- Experience/Knowledge of Source Code Version Control Systems.
- Experience/Knowledge of Software Design & Modelling with UML.
- Experience ( is a plus )/Knowledge of Android ORMs & Security.
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
- Knowledge of other OOP languages (nice to have).
- Experience of Linux or Unix like systems (is a plus).
- Problem solver attitude.
- Self-learner attitude.
- Vibrant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Responsible and ability to justify own presence in the team.
- Work with and extend existing/new android application features to meet client requirements.
- Participate in teamwork to Analyze, Design and Develop new features.
- Write testable features assigned.
- Implement REST and WebSocket APIs in applications.
- Technical documentation of features assigned.
- Provide technical support for clients if required.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Provide progress updates to team lead/project manager.
Salary & benefits: Will be offered as per the candidates’ experience and qualification. Salary is not a bar for deserving candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection processes. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates are requested to email us your detailed CV with Cover letter and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org