- Company: RIMS-Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Yageshwor Marga-13, kalanki, Kathmandu
- Agriculture + Livestock
- Full Time
- 5+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
RIMS-Nepal is a non-profit making, non-governmental organization committed to transform lives and living of poor and vulnerable people by managing resources, building capacity, and promoting social justice with wider collaboration. It has been established on 2001 in Dhading.
RIMS-Nepal is currently implementing different Projects across 20 districts of Nepal. RIMS-Nepal is looking for the experienced and qualified candidates for the following positions with given requirements. This is a Senior Position with attractive remuneration.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV along with covering letter mentioning your relevance with the position before 24th March 2018, 17:00 PM to the Executive Director, RIMS-Nepal at firstname.lastname@example.org or post box no 2464, Kathmandu. Applications received after the stipulated date and time will not be entertained.
RIMS-Nepal promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to the candidates from disadvantages groups (Women, Dalit, Janajati, Madheshi/Terai and other minority groups) and are encouraged to apply.
Position: Agriculture Expert -1
Base: central Office, Kathmandu
Requirements: Masters Degree in Agriculture or related Field with minimum 5 years of working experience in the developmental field.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the concerned partner organizations and regional specialist to prepare detailed implementation plans (DIP) as per the needs of Project and Organization.
- Facilitate and support the regional team, program officers and partner NGOs for the implementation of project activities as planned in the Detail Implimentation Plan (DIP) in close coordination with other concerned authorities.
- Develop and strengthen good linkages and coordination with district partner organization, government line agencies, and related stakeholders in project district to ensure their support for the implementation of project activities.
- Prepare progress report in consultation with region and district as well as field staffs and report to RIMS-Nepal.
- Plan and organize trainings, exposure visits, workshops, interaction, forums, and other events for strengthening the capacity of the regions as well as district implementing organization, user groups e.t.c.