Admission Counselor (Female) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Admission Counselor for our client company.
A reputed educational institute situated in Kathmandu.
Position: Admission Counselor - 2 (Female only)
Working hour: 9 am to 5 pm ( should be flexible for extra working hours as required)
Salary: Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 18,000
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should be Bachelor degree holder.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in related field. (Freshers can apply)
- Persuasion and Emphasizing skill
- Decision Making skill.
- Connecting with Student
- Good IT Skills and having good command over English (written and spoken)
- Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
- Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
- Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
- Review the student applications for the eligibility and academic qualification.
- Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college policies and guidelines.
- Prepares and present applicant reports to the college management. Participate in educational events, college fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities as a representative of the college.
- Maintain regular communication with students, parents, colleagues and external agencies for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with the program coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions, and recruitment related activities.
- Coordinate with other high schools for admission activities including student registration, testing, and recruitment.
- Perform college administrative and clerical activities when needed.
- Build broad knowledge on college admission activities and guidelines.