Admin. officer (Female) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Administrative / Management
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
- Mandikatar, Kathmandu
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Admin. officer for our client company.
A reputed educational institute situated in Kathmandu.
Position: Admin. officer (Female) - 1
Working hour: 7 am to 4 pm ( should be flexible for extra working hours as required)
Salary: Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor degree holder.
- At least 1+ year of work experience in related field. General Office experience.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Desirable Knowledge of school administration.
- Knowledge of payroll systems.
- Experience of working in a client-focused environment.
To assist the administration team in the provision of clerical and administrative services to clients. Including:
- To work with the Directors and Coordinator ensuring efficient administration throughout the school/college.
- To undertake personnel work within the company under the direction of the Directors or the Coordinator.
- To carry out secretarial, administrative and clerical duties under the direction of the Directors or the Coordinator.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS & DUTIES
- To pro-actively provide administrative support for our clients including filing, word processing, and reprographics work;
- To liaise with and give appropriate information to clients as and when required;
- To assist with the general administration of work within the admin team;
- To assist in the compilation of such reports and records, and assessment of data as may be required by the company;
- To assist in the compilation, maintenance and analysis of client personnel records;
- To use computerized systems e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and databases, to input and manage data and produce the required documentation;
- To liaise with external payroll providers as and when required;
- To input and validate data onto the company computerized systems as required;
- To complete as necessary such reports and returns as may be required
- To assist in the production of the client newsletter;
- To undertake work for the HR advisers as and when required;
- To comply with all data protection requirements with regards to the access and dissemination of personal data;
- To attend meetings, take notes/formal minutes as required and report back to the Directors as appropriate;
- Day to day post duties as required;
- Day to day general clerical duties as required;
- Such other duties as may be determined from time to time within the general scope of the post.
- The job description will be reviewed as and when required.