- Company: Helen Keller International
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Green Block, Ward No. 10, Chakupath, Patan
- Finance & Administration
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Helen Keller International (HKI)/Nepal, an International non-profit organization (INGO) working in nutrition and food security in partnership with the USAID-funded Sabal Program seeks application from energetic and self- motivated Nepalese citizens for the following position based in MAKAWANPUR district.
Position: Admin & Finance Officer (short-term)
(till end of June 2019 for 4 months)
- Responsible for accounting of all incoming and outgoing financial transactions.
- Forecast and request cash transfers from Kathmandu.
- Visit partners, review their systems and train/coach, as required.
- Review and finalize all district monthly financial reports.
- Provide logistic support for program teams.
- Provide ongoing support for compliance and audits.
Requirement for the role
- Bachelor’s degree in financial management, administration or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in national or international agencies.
- Familiar with FAMAS accounting software will be an added value.
- Direct experience in reporting on grants to partners and donors.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel, Power point).
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Submission to: Nepal.firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter
- Updated CV
- Minimum of three reference contact details (mobile and e-mail), including current employer.
Deadline for Submission: COB February 17, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection process.
Helen Keller International promotes workforce diversity and is an equal opportunities employer