- Company: Chhimeki Sanstha Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Tahachal
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
(Date of publication: 08/11/2019)
Chhimeki Sanstha Nepal, a Kathmandu-based non-governmental organization, established in 2004 by neighborhood women volunteers, works in 11 wards of Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) in the field of health and nutrition of mothers and children. It has aimed to empower mother and women for improving their overall wellbeing through skills development and income generation activities, especially, for the needy families of community people from poor, disadvantage and marginalized group.
In this background we are looking honest, motivated and experiences staff for its program. Candidates with the required qualifications and competencies are invited to apply for these positions.
Position: Admin and Finance Officer
Required numbers:1 (One)
- Maintain day to day admin/finance activities, procurement, office logistic and other necessary activity, logistic arrangement in organizing workshops and training in different levels.
- Prepare vouchers, carry out data entry in computerized accounting system, filing, handle petty cash, banking transactions, payments etc.
- Prepare bank/cash reconciliation and other financial statements as required, financial reporting to donor and government, prepare annual financial reporting for audit purpose.
- Perform annual organization renewal process and other activities as directed by Director.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should have bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent. Preference will be given to them with specialized in finance or office management.
- Minimum 2 years of work experiences in relevant field (I/NGOs or other organizations).
- Experienced in computers software of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office, Accounting software.
- Knowledge of accounting software is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Nepalese TAX rule and other financial system.
- Fluency in both oral and written in English and Nepali language.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with cover letter, an updated CV to email@example.com by 13th Nov, 2019 before 17:00 hours.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.