- Company: Nepal Red Cross Society, Rolpa
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Rolpa
- Finance & Administration
- 2+ years
- SLC / TSLC
- Rolpa district
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Nepal Red Cross Society, Rolpa District Chapter invites applications from suitable and qualified Nepali citizen for Community Action for Health and WASH Project supported by Community Empowerment for Health Promotion Programme (CEHP) for the following positions.
Position: Admin and Finance Assistant
Number: One (Male or Female)
Duty Station: Project site office located at Pariwartan Rural Municipality of Rolpa district
Minimum Requirements:SLC from recognized institution. Preference will be given to candidate passed 10+2 in commerce/management.At least 2years of extensive practical experience in the field of development program in finance and administrative sector. Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Need excellent communication, facilitation & motivation skills. Ability to communicate and write reports both in English and Nepali languages. Computer skills include use of accounting software system and use of Office Applications. Age bar is 18-35 yrs.
Contract period for all above positions are for one year with possibility of extension.
Women and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized groups/communities are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates willing to travel frequently in remote areas and worked in pressured environment may submit their applications along with latest bio-data, together with a recent photo with details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org September 28, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be called at NRCS Rolpa District Chapter office, Libang for further selection process.
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee supports to maintain financial and administrative procedures, and update the accounts in the project's accounting software system as prescribed by the rules, regulation and guideline of Programmein a timely, efficient and sensible manner. The employee should report to District Program Coordinator. Detailed scope of work includes:
- Collect the financial documents from the field, verify the documents, carry out book keeping and prepare necessary vouchers.
- Carry out data entry and voucher posting in project's account software
- Prepare monthly financial reports and submit e-copy and hard copies of the reports including supporting documents to the concerned authoritieson time.
- Ensure proper recording of all financial approvals, invoices/receipts/cheques, financial reports
- Support to prepare the project level different agreements and record properly
- Prepare Fund request sheet and monthly financial reports and submit to the concerned authorities on time.
- Provide assistance to District Program Coordinator and team to review the expenditure status andalso to prepare thebudget plan.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Provide logistic support to the team members to conduct the workshops, trainings and different activities in the field
- Oversee all financial operations at district including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, and procurement process.
- Assist to supply the received IEC/BCC materials to the program area
- Keep leave records and time sheet of the staff and maintain proper filing of the documents.
- Support in internal, external, physical audit of the programmeat the district
- Make visit to the programme areas to monitor and observe progress and analyze with the financial aspects.
- Orient to the members of community level networks to enhance their capacity onfinancial record keeping and management as per need
- Support in develop/design financial formats as required.
- Update and orient to the programme staff on the latest financial policies, guidelines and procedures
- Fulfill other project assignments given by NRCS district chapter and NRCS CEHP.