Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accounts Officer for our client company.
A manufacturing company based in Kathmandu.
Position title: Accounts Officer
Required No: 2
- Supervise and lead accounting department employees. Train, mentor and develop direct reports
- Oversee monthly closing process and issuance of performance and financial reports.
- Assist in preparation of month end reconciliations of all accounts, processing of employee sales, and payroll.
- Assist in review of facility operations and performance, and be able to research and answer questions.
- Review general ledger, identifying fluctuations and causes.
- Prepare and enter journal entries; reconcile and balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements including balance sheet, trial balance, and income statement.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with internally and externally acceptable accounting practices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master's degree in Management form reputed institution.
- Minimum three years of experience in the relevant field.
- Computer proficiency in accounting software and office package
- Knowledge of taxation policy of Nepal
- Ability to work under pressure.