- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Services
- Address: Kupondole, Lalitpur
- Accounting and Finance
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
- Kathmandu/ Lalitpur
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Accountant for our client company.
Position: Accountant (Female) - 2 (Kathmandu/Lalitpur)
Working hour: 10 am to 6 pm
Salary: Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 25,000
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor degree holder.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in related field.
- Excellent command over English and Nepali both in written and spoken.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts