- Company: TPO Nepal
- Industry: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Address: Baluwatar
- Banking / Financial
- Full Time / Contract
- 1+ years
- B. Com./BBS
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Post – Account Assistant
Number of vacancy - 01
Duty Location: Biratchowk, Morang
Starting Date: At the earliest
Duration: 9 months with possible extension (3 months probation period)
TRANSCULTURAL PSYCHOSOCIAL ORGANIZATION NEPAL (TPO Nepal) is a leading NGO, established in 2005, working on psychosocial and mental health research, intervention design and implementation, capacity building and service provision.
The organization announces one opening qualified Nepali nationals for the position as mentioned above:-
The Account Assistant is responsible for providing day to financial and administrative support to various Project at TPO Nepal. S/he will be working at Morang office closely with District Coordinator and have support to ensure that the TPO and Projects compliances are met. The position also requires preparing of periodic financial reports, reviewing financial reports, preparing vouchers/payments, posting financial data in accounting system (TALLY) and supporting administrative & logistic management.
- At least Bachelors Degree (Masters Preferred) in Commerce, Business Administration or Studies (B.Com, BBA or BBS) with at least three years of experience in the field of financial management, monitoring and internal control procedure.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Prepare payments, receipts of program operating expense & make vouchers of the same and enter accurate financial date in TPO accounting system (TALLY).
- Maintain proper filing system of all financial and administrative documents, retrieving effectively for internal reviews and other proposes.
- Ensure compliance of local laws, donors requirements, TPO procedures.
- Ensure that donors compliances are met.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Knowledge of documentation & financial data analysis, Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet tools.
- Familiar with Nepal tax rules and regulations, VAT procedures compliance rules and regulations.
- Prior experience of foreign/NGO grant management will be added value.
- Familiar with accounting software.
Interested applicant are requested to submit curriculum vitae, copy of Certificates/Work Experiences and a letter of intent mentioning expected Salary with subject head.
Females and disadvantaged community candidates from the local level are highly encouraged to apply.