Please click below link for detail location of E-Signature Pvt. Ltd:
- Company: ESignature Pvt. Ltd.
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Naxal
- Computer - Programming
- NRs 0 per hour
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Bachelors in Computer Science
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
We are United States, UK, Canada and Europe based company. We are looking for dynamic and smart persons to join our hand in expanding our Application Development Team to help our clients for around the world build their products better.
Total Position: 7 Developers
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Microsoft C#.Net (C#, MVC, jQuery)
- Hands on experience with REST, JSON, XML, and Web Services development
- Good knowledge of DevExpress Suites preferred
- Hands on experience working on SQL Server 2008 - 2012 (T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
- Experience in source control tools like SVN.
- Experience with Project Management tool like JIRA
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Assist in designing, coding, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting software applications .
- Attend daily stand ups and other time boxed meetings
- Participate in design phase of application interface, application functionality and database
- Write SQL queries and store procedures
- Collaborate with team members to work towards a Definition of Done on projects.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in Microsoft .Net technologies; share knowledge with the team.
- Provident Fund Facility
- 10 Days Paid Leaves
- 3 Paid Sick Leaves
- No Boundary for qualified Candidate.
- Project Bonus.
- Dashai Bonus
- Overtime Allowance etc...
Please include your CV with previous work details. Telephone Inquiry will not be entertained, please manage to send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org , qualified candidate will get call for interview / direction details.