Code Fusion Technologies is a global software development company providing IT solutions to enterprises worldwide. Combining proven expertise in technology, and an understanding of emerging business trends, Code Fusion delivers a range of software development solutions that includes e-business solutions, enterprise applications, professional website design and development, product engineering, CMS Softwares, Time and attendance tracking software, etc. We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain and support various aspects of information technology.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Mobile applications and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degrees of complexity.
- Work as a key project resource on a project team or independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Outstanding knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle).
- Outstanding knowledge of Frontend build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn).
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST/enzyme/Jasmine/Mocha/Chai.
- Experience in developing highly scalable applications that handle huge traffic and large amounts of data.
- Hands-on experience with State management libraries like Redux/MobX.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps and GraphQL.
- Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors.
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
- Competitive Salary (6 months review).
- 5 days working week.
- Young and Motivated Team.
- Opportunity to work in a company with International Standards.
- Team events and movie nights.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Engineering - Computer, Engineering - Software, Computer - Programming, Web Development, Mobile App Development, Software Development|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||11 Jan, 2020|
|Apply Before||10 Feb, 2020|