Detailed Job description / requirements:
InfoTmT is building a highly innovative automation platform. Leveraging machine learning models that analyzes patterns and assists human intelligence to increase speed and productivity. Our engineers are working on a huge array of projects, constantly learning and incorporating new technologies into the stacks. We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated and result in the oriented engineer to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software components. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Test, analyze and optimize the implementation.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Resolve problems and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in the development of user manuals.
Who you are:
- Expert in computer algorithms, data structures and OOP principles.
- Experienced in Java 8, Spring Framework and understanding of Spring Boot.
- Experience on Hibernate/JPA and relational database.
- Familiar with building backend REST APIs
- Familiar with design patterns and it’s applications.
- Knowledge of AWS and front-end
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 1+ year of software development experience ((preferably in full stack development environments)
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org