Java Developer(Mid/Senior/Team Lead)
Phoenix Solutions is a privately owned Engineering/Consulting company. It provides solutions to government sectors and manufacturing industries using the state of the art technologies. Software solution is one of the key services that we provide.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules for company’s ERP modules.
- Build out and integrate of user-facing front-end elements.
- Integration of data storage and backup/restore solutions, data migrations.
- Support software functionality and interact with stakeholders (tech and non-tech)
- Provide written instructions on how to code review and test code any changes
- Proactively communicate and share ideas on how to improve client implementations and campaign performance
Job Specification (Technical Requirements)
- Experience with JavaEE/Spring MVC,Spring Boot.
- Should be able to write modify and maintain the Java based company's Payroll, ERP and CRM software
- Should be able to design system and software architecture based on client's requirements (Applicable for Senior Engg.)
- Experience with Database designs, normalization and stored procedure (MSSQL/ MYSQL/ Oracle)
- Perform system deployment and data migration.
- Experience with frontend technologies
- Experience and understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form with internal team members and internal clients.
- Be able to act with a sense of urgency in resolving client issues associated with technologies and applications.