Orgware Construct Pvt. Ltd has been established as a software development company in Nepal. It has been delivering full cycle software development services to client in US and in Nepal. Orgware Construct Pvt. Ltd is an expert in development, customization and integration of complex enterprise-level solutions, advanced web applications offering a well-balanced blend of technology skills, domain knowledge, hands-on experience, effective methodology and passion for IT. Orware Construct Pvt. Ltd mission is to solve challenging technical problems in partnership with our clients.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Java Developer - Associate / Trainee.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM | MONDAY - FRIDAY.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or equivalent or On-going).
- JAVA: Spring Framework | J2EE Application Development | JSF | JSP | Apache Lucene.
- DevOps Skills: Docker, Cloud Computing knowledge, system knowledge for any tool installation, configuration and setup preferred.
- Database Related Skills: Relational Database Management | Hibernate | NoSQL.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Develop product based on project specifications, company guidelines and proper code standard.
- Support project analytically and provide reports consistently.
- Should be adaptive to the company’s changing conditions.
- Please email your CV and a cover letter at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates will be notified via email/phone for an interview date and whereabouts route details.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Database Programming, Engineering - Computer, Engineering - Software, Computer - Programming, Web Designing and Programming, Software Development|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Intern / Trainees, Junior Level|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, Bachelors in Engineering, BIT / BIM(S)|
|Posted Date||16 Mar, 2021|
|Apply Before||15 Apr, 2021|