Detailed Job description / requirements:
Smart Data Solutions(SDS) is Minnesota (US) based healthcare workflow automation company with its software development house in Nepal.SDS has been managing 450 million healthcare claims transactions annually for over 19 years.We specialize in providing US healthcare payers and networks with front-end medical claims processing services and EDI solutions to expedite and streamline operations.
We are looking for few highly motivated, organized professional Java Developers in our Nepal office Software Development House Nepal (SDHN).
Must have skills:
- Good knowledge of JAVA and Object-Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency with Unix-like operating systems
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Excellent Logical and Analytical Skill
- Time Management and Professionalism
Other Job Requirements:
- IT experience
- Availability to work nights and weekends if necessary
- Must be able to work on Holidays to take care of urgent tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Dashai Bonus, Performance Bonus, Referral Bonus
- 15 Days PTO
- 13 Days Govt Holidays
- 5 Working Days per Week
- Regular salary revision based on performance
- Frequent team building activities
Under the current COVID situation, we plan to conduct a remote examination (Java proficiency test). But before we send you the questionnaire details, we would like you to have your system ready with following prerequisites for the examination:
- JDK 1.8
Once these are ready, Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with the above setup confirmation and an updated Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied as email.
We will send you the exam details/questions and exam date by the next following day during the business hour.
You will have 3 hrs to complete the exam and submit it to us via email@example.com. The examination will comprise of the OOP concept, File handling, and code debugging.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the programming test and interview
- Freshers are discouraged to apply
- Non-Java developers with good programming background and willing to switch to Java can apply
- Keep checking inbox regularly for email notification