Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Assist in designing, coding, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting software applications.
- Attend daily stand ups and other timeboxed meetings
- Participate in design phase of application interface, application functionality and database
- Write SQL queries and store procedures
- Collaborate with team members to work towards a Definition of Done on projects.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in Java based technologies; share knowledge with the team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing applications using Java/JEE
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
- Good knowledge of Spring MVC, Struts or JSF preferred.
- Strong knowledge of REST, JSON, XML, and Web Services development
- Knowledge of JBus is preferred
- Good knowledge J2EE design patterns preferred
- Well-versed in Object Oriented methodologies and coding practices.
- Excellent Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Experience in source control tools like SVN and GIT.
- Hands-on experience with Project Management tools like JIRA, Redmine, and Trello
- High level of personal commitment to each task, can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.