Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is a company working in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunication Services within the country. Being pioneer in IT and Telecommunication Services, we have been currently focusing with numerous tenders for government as well as NGOs/INGOs by providing our technical expertise, products and solutions for all governmental/NGOs/INGOs/BFIs. Additionally, we are also in major fronts of Banking and Financial Mobile Queue Management Solution, Hospital Mobile Queue and Appointment Solution, Customer Feedback Solutions, and telecommunication services provided by Nepal Telecom such as with various other Bundling products like Industrial Routers, CPE Routers, Pocket Wi-Fi Routers and many more. Established in 1999, the company currently employs 25 + staffs with the combined expertise and competence in technology and management.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Title: IT Technician
Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd. is an ICT professional service and trading company consisting of designer, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a board range of professional service. We offer world-recognized expertise in the fields of IT and engineering.
Currently, we are working closely with numerous tenders for government as well as NGOs/INGOs by providing our technical expertise, products and solutions.
We are looking for techno-marketing skilled candidates with good problem-solving ability as well as business driven candidate for the position of IT Technician. The duties of an IT Technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner (remote/field support) and approach clients/users with products/solutions upgrades.
• Installing and configuring hardware and software components of products/solutions
• Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• Correspond/answer to technical as well as marketing queries generated to/by end user.
• Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
• Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
• Managing technical documentation.
• At least +2 degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in providing field support of ICT products and solutions
• Strong knowledge and skills of hardware and software components
• Good knowledge in networking
• Valid 2-wheeler driving license
• Good problem-solving skills.
Salary: 15k to 20k (depending upon experience)
Please drop your resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th March 2021.
Tentative Interview date: 21st March 2021-22nd March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Freshers/Trainees or candidates awaiting their results are also encouraged to apply for Internship.
|Category||Computer - Technology/Management, Electronics / Electrical, Engineer, Information Technology|
|Salary||Rs. - 15000 to 20000 / Month|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Junior Level|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||21 Feb, 2021|
|Apply Before||14 Mar, 2021|