IT Sales Associate
As a software development and Information Technology recruiting company, specializing in both applications development and infrastructure support, LuzonTech offers services in these two major areas. Luzon Technologies’ IT staff resources are the best way to enhance your IT staff and improve productivity without overstraining your budget. The contract staffing and recruiting services available through LuzonTech will supply you with the best IT talent available. Their services will augment your workflow, support new initiatives and help you meet project deadlines. Each individual is specialized in one or more specific areas which means you gain access to expertise that you may not have had access to through your existing internal workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic IT Sales Associates with knowledge of the US IT Industry to support our US client needs. If you are a success-driven individual, an aggressive go-getter with a positive attitude, good communication, and excellent rapport-building skills, then we would like to consider you.
Work Hours: Night Shift (NST 7:15 PM to 4:15 AM, 5 days/week, Mon to Fri).
Base Salary: Rs. 20,000+
Bonus for Sales: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 20,000
Call/Text: NTC/Viber 9841422141 OR NCell 9803293527
- Understand IT industry requirements of clients as well as IT resource needs.
- Sourcing and screening potential IT candidates from effective usage of Internal Systems/Database, Job Portals, Postings, and Networking within the time frame.
- Maintain the database of candidates along with all follow-up-related information.
- Responsible for editing and formatting technical resumes matching consistency and giving visual and technical perfection to them for presenting it to clients.
- Ensure the target is met in terms of required submittals daily as well as the required number of placements.
- At least +2 or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Candidates with good knowledge and passion for Sales for the US Market.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Goal-oriented, self-starter, team player, and quick learner.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Word and Excel), Google spreadsheet is required.
- Any additional IT skills are a plus
- Prior similar experience in the US is a plus.
NOTE: We are hiring Software Engineers with US Visa sponsorship.