Detailed Job description / requirements:
IIQA-ICAN JOINT INITIATIVE ON NGO SUPPORT PROGRAM
Institute of Innovation and Quality Assurance (IIQA) promotes quality management issues by providing training and capacity building programme to different individuals and organisations. It focuses on improving the organizational culture and management system within and outside the organization.
Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA) Nepal, dedicated to human capacity building, is an autonomous, nongovernmental organization working for the last 22 years in Nepal. ICA Nepal believes in sustainable participatory development. ICA Nepal follows the ideology of lifelong learning. It crosses sectors, cultures, and promote learning beyond traditional format and structures. We believe in developing creativity, initiative and responsiveness in people thereby enabling them to adapt uncertain changes, sub-cultures and negotiate conflicts. ICA Nepal is also a part of a global network of the Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA) International working in developed and developing countries worldwide. With an aim to reach a wider community and address myriads of needs and problems, ICA Nepal has launched the NGO Support Program to build capacity and skills of local organizations working in different corners of the country.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced candidates to lead this program.
Responsibilities for IT Officer:
- Explore funding possibilities sources and entry in the system
- Develop a database of national and international donors
- Provide basic troubleshooting support to the staff
- Prepare data spreadsheets, charts, graphs, and other documents as required
- Develop customers database
- Provide technical assistance to office staff as needed
- Assist in software and hardware upgrades
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level
We are also looking for a Mechanical Engineer with the following responsibilities:
- Guide the team to develop simple equipment and machinery
- Generate working prototypes for testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure the project timeline is met and the project stays within budget
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with their cover letter to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 January 2021.