Founded in 2014, UXCam strives to be the best qualitative analysis tool for apps worldwide. We are providing a product that advances the way our customers think about their User Experience. To do this, we are searching for the best talents around the globe, while having a culture that supports open feedback and constant improvement. We are a U.S. based C-corp with subsidiaries in England and Nepal. We are proudly backed by prominent Silicon valley investors including 500 Startups. Learn more about us: https://uxcam.com/about
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Why choose UXCam?
UXCam is the market leader in app-experience analytics. We are backed by prominent Silicon Valley investors including 500 Startups.
You will have the opportunity to have an impact on a mature start-up with flat hierarchies on a hyper-growth stage. We provide a dynamic work environment in the center of Kathmandu and a perfect platform to learn and progress your career.
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provide an equal employment opportunity (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability or sexual orientation.
Ensuring an outstanding user experience is key to success in today’s highly competitive digital markets. Every successful organization is in the business of delivering User Experience. On the foundation of these beliefs, we at UXCam developed a solution that helps enterprises to deliver the perfect app - by understanding their users.
Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
We are looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our SDK aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of our iOS SDK and integration with back-end services.
UXCam is the company you are looking for if you like challenges and looking for a career change. Our expanding team has a suitable place available for developers who are team oriented and is looking for career growth.
You will be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Work with the SDK team to improve and extend the iOS SDK by:
- Ensuring the performance, quality and fitness of the SDK code
- Collaborating with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Degree education in Computer Science or close subject
- 3+ years of commercial software development
- 2+ years of iOS development experience, including having shipped applications
- Experience of maintaining a code base across multiple releases
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Should be familiar with:
- GCD and other threading systems (and problems of multi-threaded code)
- Git version control
- Networking libraries
- Unit and UI testing
- Useful to know:
- iOS framework development
- AV libraries
- The difference between UIKit, OpenGL and Metal based applications
- Low level knowledge of how iOS code works
- Performance testing and tuning
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Android, React-native, Xamarin, Phonegap/Cordova
- Lunch at office
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing Opportunity
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Attractive Salary
- Annual, Monthly and Quarterly Events
Please APPLY HERE
Or visit our Career page https://uxcam.com/careers