We are a startup working on exciting projects. Our project will impact masses and will surely make world better place to live in. We're always looking for great folks to join us on our mission. If you want to be a part of our story, we'd love to chat. Explore our careers section to see if there's a role that excites you. If there isn't one and we like each other, we'll create one for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Location: Baluwatar-35, Kathmandu
No. of Vacancies: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Overall at least 1+ years building software for iOS devices
- Experience with iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift and Xcode IDE
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with source control management (Git).
- Comfortable developing rich GUI's for the iPhone and/or iPad
- Solid grasp of object-oriented concepts and MVC programming techniques
- Work on multiple simultaneous projects
- Hands on coding, systems analysis, design and delivery of projects assigned.
- Coordinating project performance with software architect, product owners and Quality Assurance team.
- Completes assigned projects in a timely manner
- Meets project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
- Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
- Escalates and refers all projects beyond scope of authority.
- Consults with and advises development areas on applications in area of responsibility.
- Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Experience with Android/Java
- Cross Platform Application development